|Welcome to TWiki: a flexible, powerful, secure, yet simple web-based collaboration platform. Use TWiki to run a project development space, a document management system, a knowledge base or any other groupware tool on either an intranet or on the Internet. This is the place to learn about TWiki features, find where to download it, and try it out for yourself...||
The official TWikiTM
site is http://twiki.org/
- DefaultPlugin: This plugin can be used to specify some simple custom rendering rules. It also renders depreciated
*_text_*as bold italic text.
- SpreadSheetPlugin: Add spreadsheet calculation like
"$SUM( $ABOVE() )"to tables located in Fabio's Wiki topics.
- CommentPlugin: Allows users to quickly post comments to a page without an edit/preview/save cycle.
- EditTablePlugin: Edit TWiki tables using edit fields, date pickers and drop down boxes
- ImmediateNotifyPlugin: Allows immediate notification of topic changes.
- InterwikiPlugin: Link
ExternalSite:Pagetext to external sites based on aliases defined in the InterWikis topic
- RenderListPlugin: Render bullet lists in a variety of formats
- SlideShowPlugin: Create web based presentations based on topics with headings.
- SmiliesPlugin: Render smilies as icons, like
- TablePlugin: Control attributes of tables and sorting of table columns
|Web||Fabio's Wiki Site Map||Use to...|
|Main||Welcome to Fabio's Wiki... Users, Groups, Offices - tour this expandable virtual workspace.||...get a first-hand feel for TWiki possibilities.|
|TWiki||Welcome, Registration, and other StartingPoints; TWiki history & Wiki style; All the docs...||...discover TWiki details, and how to start your own site.|
|Gaffe||"gaffe application" page||...collaborate on|
|IsaWiki||IsaWiki? Project||...collaborate on IsaWiki?|
|Sandbox||Sandbox test area with all features enabled.||...experiment in an unrestricted hands-on web.|
|Tesi||Documenti di lavoro per possibili tesi di laurea||...collaborate on master and PhD? thesis|
|WebObservatory||An observatory on specific applications, standards and languages for the web||...collaborate on|
|You can use color coding by web for identification and reference. This table is updated automatically based on WebPreferences settings of the individual webs. Contact TesiFabioTWikiAdmin@cs.unibo.it if you need a separate collaboration web for your team. See also AdminTools.|
|Legend of icons:||
= Go to the home of the web
= Search the web
= See recent changes in the web
= Subscribe to get notified of changes by e-mail