Topics in RDFTM web: Changed: now 20:52 Changed by:
AccountActivation 29 Nov 2004 - 10:35 - r1.2 FabioVitali
Account Activation In order to activate your account, you have to add a line to this table with your TWiki.WikiName and real names. Name WikiName Activated Fabio ...  
ConCall20041203 14 Dec 2004 - 14:34 - r1.5 StevePepper
Minutes of 2004-12-03 meeting Action points: FV: modify DraftSurvey to make Correctness a separate section entitled Issues F DONE! 2004-12-04 E SP: create RDF test ...  
ConCall20041214 14 Dec 2004 - 18:15 - r1.3 StevePepper
Minutes of 2004-12-14 meeting Decisions: The Survey should use just two small test cases for assessing "readability". These should not aim for completeness: Their ...  
ConCall20050125 25 Jan 2005 - 18:49 - r1.2 StevePepper
Minutes of 2005-01-25 meeting Action points: SP: Put test cases (including XTM versions) on Wiki NG: Put proposals in section 3 into chronological order SP: Tidy ...  
ConCall20050218 20 Feb 2005 - 16:58 - r1.4 StevePepper
Minutes of 2005-02-18 meeting Agenda: 1. Lack of contributions 2. Review of Chapter 3 3. Kaminsky's work: A sixth proposal? 4. Discuss (once more) the evaluation ...  
ConCall20050223 24 Feb 2005 - 11:39 - r1.3 StevePepper
Minutes of 2005-02-23 meeting Agenda 1. 2.1: Now just "completeness" and "fidelity". Are we OK with that? 2. 2.3.1: Changed test case slightly 3. 4.1: How to explain ...  
ConCall20050314 25 Mar 2005 - 14:19 - r1.9 ValentinaPresutti
Minutes of 2005-03-14 meeting Agenda report from Boston F2F see http://www.ontopia.net/work/survey-pres.html response to reviewers reorganize document (move 4.3 to ...  
ConCall20050401 16 Feb 2006 - 11:43 - r1.9 StevePepper
Minutes of 2005-04-01 meeting Agenda Planning the Guidelines Discuss about requirements first and then TOCs Tutorial on RDF and TM: let's do it, but short: 1/2 page ...  
ConCall20050427 16 Feb 2006 - 11:42 - r1.5 StevePepper
Minutes of 2005-02-27 meeting Agenda: 1. Finalize requirements. See section 2 of 1 . There appear to be no new requirements over and above those already discussed ...  
ConCall20050506 16 Feb 2006 - 11:41 - r1.6 StevePepper
Minutes of 2005-05-06 meeting Agenda: Face-to-face meeting Formalism for specifying mapping Present: Garshol, Gessa, Pepper, Presutti, Vitali Action points: Unibo ...  
ConCall20050519 16 Feb 2006 - 11:41 - r1.7 StevePepper
Minutes of 2005-05-19 meeting Agenda: Action points from last meeting Face-to-face meeting Nikita's posting Steve Newcomb's Versavant Formalism for specifying mapping ...  
ConCall20050914 16 Feb 2006 - 11:39 - r1.8 StevePepper
Minutes of 2005-09-14 meeting Present: Garshol, Gessa, Presutti, Vitali Agenda: Who is to become new TF leader while Steve is off? Valentina is new leader Valentina ...  
ConCall20050926 16 Feb 2006 - 11:38 - r1.12 StevePepper
Minutes of 2005-09-26 meeting Present: Garshol, Gessa, Presutti, Vitali Agenda Last week action points: Valentina: "try" to fill the sections on issues that have ...  
ConCall20051011 16 Feb 2006 - 11:38 - r1.2 StevePepper
Minutes of 2005-11-10 meeting Present: Garshol, Gessa, Presutti, Vitali Action points: Valentina: investigate on rdfs:label write proposal about occurrences fix names ...  
ConCall20051025 16 Feb 2006 - 11:36 - r1.9 StevePepper
Minutes of 2005-10-25 meeting Agenda: Names (review) Occurrences (review) Next issues swbpd review of current proposal for f2f volunteers for filling some unproblematic ...  
ConCall20060127 16 Feb 2006 - 11:37 - r1.3 StevePepper
Minutes of 2006-01-27 meeting Documents: Draft of the formalization: In this document you find a draft of the formalization in first order logic for: RDF, TM, and ...  
ConCall20060221 06 Mar 2006 - 00:06 - r1.6 ValentinaPresutti
Agenda and Minutes of 2006-02-21 meeting TIME: 11:30 UTC+01.00 (Western European time) DOCUMENTS: Draft Guidelines (Feb 10 2006) AGENDA: 1. Review action points from ...  
ConCall20060307 07 Mar 2006 - 15:41 - NEW StevePepper
Agenda and Minutes of 2006-03-07 meeting TIME: 15:00 UTC+01.00 (Western European time) DOCUMENTS: Draft Guidelines (Feb 10 2006) AGENDA: 1. Review action points from ...  
ConCall20060424 24 Apr 2006 - 13:39 - NEW FabioVitali
Minutes of 2006-04-24 meeting Minutes Mails with comments from FV, Fabien Gandon and LMG. LMG felt more fundamental, the others less so. LMG's mail (April 24th 2006 ...  
ConCall20060515 15 May 2006 - 12:10 - r1.3 LarsMarius
Agenda of 2006-05-15 meeting The main point on the agenda will thus be the mapping definition that Lars Marius sent out last week (see attachment). We need to decide ...  
DetailedBibliography 02 Dec 2004 - 16:53 - r1.5 StevePepper
RDF/TM interoperability Bibliography This document contains a list of documents considered relevant for the work of the RDF/TM Interoperability Task Force of the ...  
DiscussionPoints 30 Oct 2005 - 18:07 - r1.8 ValentinaPresutti
The followings are proposals for the description of the mapping rules with guidance . In this place we discuss them in order to fix the text to include in the section ...  
DispositionOfComments 25 Feb 2005 - 13:03 - NEW StevePepper
RDFTM: Disposition of Comments Comments on Survey of Interoperability Proposals No Date Reviewer Name SurveyComment001 2005-02-25 Dan Connolly Single Identifier SurveyComment002 ...  
DocumentIntroduction 26 Sep 2005 - 14:11 - r1.7 NicolaGessa
Introduction 1.1 Background The Resource Description Framework (RDF) is a model developed by the W3C for representing information about resources in the World Wide ...  
DraftSurvey 29 Jan 2009 - 10:05 - r1.54 AngeloDiIorio
RDFTM: Survey of Interoperability Proposals RDFTM: Survey of Interoperability Proposals W3C Working Draft 23 February 2005 This version: http://tesi.fabio.web.cs ...  
FaceToFace20050602 19 May 2005 - 12:01 - NEW FabioVitali
Minutes of 2005-06-02 Face to Face meeting Action points: XX: xx Other decisions: ... Timelines: 379,30 euro Date Leaving Time Arriving Time Airline 01/06/2005 Bologna ...  
HandlingBinaryAss 30 Oct 2005 - 17:15 - r1.3 ValentinaPresutti
Binary Associations Guided TM2RDF Use rdftm:subject-role and rdftm:object-role to specify correspondence between role types and subject/object: bio:born-in rdftm ...  
HandlingIdentity 19 Oct 2005 - 15:05 - r1.8 ValentinaPresutti
Identity (with guidance) Resource URIs, subject identifiers, subject locators, source locators. Blank nodes. Both topics and resources may use URI references (or ...  
HandlingNames 27 Oct 2005 - 21:21 - r1.14 LarsMarius
Names Both in RDF and Topic Maps it is possible to associate a resource and a topic to a name. In RDF a name is represented as the value of a property, in Topic Maps ...  
HandlingNaryRelationships 10 Oct 2005 - 20:32 - r1.5 ValentinaPresutti
N-ary relationships The classes and properties involved in the guidance for Indentity are the followings: The rules are as follows: Comments and reviews Valentina ...  
HandlingOccurrences 26 Oct 2005 - 16:47 - r1.7 ValentinaPresutti
Occurrences Valentina Topic Maps defines an occurrence as a special type of association. Occurences can be internal and external. An occurence is a bynary association ...  
HandlingRelationships 26 Oct 2005 - 16:39 - r1.3 ValentinaPresutti
Relationships Both RDF and Topic Maps have the concept of relationship. The RDF is a model of triples, hence relationships are binary. Each of them is represented ...  
HandlingScopeInGeneral 01 Nov 2005 - 19:23 - r1.3 ValentinaPresutti
Scope Topic Maps defines the concept of scope as the context within which a statement is valid. Formally the scope is composed of a set of topics that together define ...  
HandlingStatements 20 Oct 2005 - 19:32 - NEW ValentinaPresutti
Statements  
HandlingSuperSubType 30 Oct 2005 - 17:56 - r1.3 ValentinaPresutti
Supertype and Subtype relationship Like the type-instance relationship, this relationship is by its very nature binary, and like type-instance it is represented in ...  
HandlingTypeInstance 30 Oct 2005 - 17:37 - r1.3 ValentinaPresutti
Type-instance relationship The type-instance relationship is inherently binary, stating that some instance belongs to the extension of some class. In RDF this is ...  
HandlingUnary 01 Nov 2005 - 19:35 - r1.4 ValentinaPresutti
Unary relationship Topic Maps allows to define unary associations. If we want to say in Topic Maps that the "turandot" is an unfinished work then we can use a unary ...  
InitialTableOfContent 02 Dec 2004 - 15:31 - r1.4 StevePepper
Table of Content A history of the two standards Conversion models Guided conversions Lars Model-based conversion, Lacher Hybrid conversions Presutti Conversion issues ...  
MinutesOfConferenceCalls 24 Apr 2006 - 13:21 - r1.21 FabioVitali
Minutes of Conference Calls ConCall20041203 ConCall20041214 ConCall20050125 ConCall20050218 ConCall20050223 ConCall20050314 ConCall20050401 ConCall20050427 ConCall20050506 ...  
NextConCall 26 Sep 2005 - 15:56 - r1.3 NicolaGessa
Minutes of 2005-xx-xx meeting Action points: XX: xx Other decisions: XX: xx Timelines: 2005-xx-xx ... (XX) 2005-xx-xx TELECON @ 00:00 Main.StevePepper 25 Jan 2005 ...  
PaperOnQ 19 May 2005 - 13:17 - r1.2 StevePepper
Q: A model for topic maps Unifying RDF and topic maps Abstract The paper describes a formal model for topic maps called Q, which can represent both topic maps and ...  
RDFTMInteroperabilityGuidelines 27 Jan 2006 - 16:22 - r1.22 StevePepper
Guidelines for RDF/Topic Maps Interoperability TOC This is a work-in-progress document. Comments from JC to be incorporated in next draft: 1. The statements about ...  
RDFTMInteroperabilityGuidelinesSteveDraft 26 Oct 2005 - 20:14 - r1.2 ValentinaPresutti
This is the Steve's draft proposal Guidelines for RDF/Topic Maps Interoperability TOC 1 Introduction 1.1 Background The Resource Description Framework (RDF) is a ...  
RDFTMMappingGuidelines 04 Nov 2005 - 15:40 - r1.7 ValentinaPresutti
RDF and Topic Maps Interoperability Guidelines The guidelines should be composed of the documents: DiscussionPoints Requirements and Use Cases RDF/TM Interoperability ...  
RegisteringInThisWiki 29 Nov 2004 - 13:18 - r1.2 FabioVitali
Registering in this wiki This wiki is meant to be readable by everybody, but writable by the members of the SWBPD Working Group only. In order to obtain write access ...  
RequirementsUseCases 19 Sep 2005 - 13:12 - r1.6 ValentinaPresutti
This is Valentina's proposed approach for the definition of a (side) document containing the description of a set of use cases and requirements. Basically, the idea ...  
SandBox 29 Nov 2004 - 19:29 - NEW FabioVitali
Ciao come va? blah Fabio mizziga Main.FabioVitali 29 Nov 2004  
SomeInitialDocuments 02 Dec 2004 - 15:31 - r1.3 StevePepper
Semantic Web Best Practices and Deployment RDF/Topic Maps Task Force Description of Work Last updated: $Date: 2004/12/02 14:31:02 $ NAME RDF/Topic Maps Task Force ...  
StevePepper 02 Dec 2004 - 16:41 - NEW StevePepper
StevePepper is Founder and Chief Strategy Officer, Ontopia Convenor of the ISO Topic Maps committee Coordinator of the RDFTM task force Editor of XTM 1.0 Author of ...  
SurveyComment001 25 Feb 2005 - 13:10 - NEW StevePepper
Single Identifier Date: 2005-02-25 Name: Single Identifier Reviewer: Dan Connolly Reference: http://www.ilrt.bris.ac.uk/discovery/chatlogs/swig/2005-02-25.html#T00 ...  
SurveyComment002 25 Feb 2005 - 13:10 - NEW StevePepper
Reference to revised 13250 Date: 2005-02-25 Name: Reference to revised 13250 Reviewer: Dan Connolly Reference: http://www.ilrt.bris.ac.uk/discovery/chatlogs/swig ...  
SurveyOfExistingProposals 25 Feb 2005 - 12:40 - r1.5 StevePepper
RDF/TM interoperability: Survey of Existing Approaches Current WG Draft Current Editor's Draft Disposition of Comments SomeInitialDocuments DetailedBibliography InitialTableOfContent ...  
TestCases 05 May 2005 - 16:46 - r1.13 NicolaGessa
Test Cases for RDF/TM Interoperability Last updated: $Date: 2005/05/05 14:46:20 $ TOC 0. INTRODUCTION This document contains a set of test cases to be used when evaluating ...  
UseOfQModel 15 Sep 2005 - 10:35 - r1.5 FabioVitali
Using the Q model for the RDFTM guidelines The RDFTM guidelines will need to include a section which describes mapping of RDF data to Topic Maps, and vice versa. ...  
WebChanges 16 Aug 2001 - 21:58 - NEW PeterThoeny
INCLUDE{" TWIKIWEB .WebChanges"}  
WebHome 19 Sep 2005 - 13:06 - r1.14 ValentinaPresutti
RDF/TM Interoperability Task Force This is a general clearing house for material connected with the workings of the Task Force on RDF and Topic Maps Interoperability ...  
WebIndex 24 Nov 2001 - 12:41 - r1.2 PeterThoeny
SEARCH{"\. " scope "topic" regex "on" nosearch "on"} See also the faster WebTopicList  
WebLeftBar 31 Aug 2004 - 18:04 - NEW PeterThoeny
INCLUDINGWEB Web INCLUDINGWEB Web Home Changes Index Search Webs WEBLIST{" $name" separator ""} INCLUDE{" MAINWEB . WIKINAME LeftBar" warn "Create personal sidebar ...  
WebNotify 28 Nov 2004 - 20:11 - r1.3 FabioVitali
This is a subscription service to be automatically notified by e-mail when topics change in this RDFTM web. This is a convenient service, so you do not have to come ...  
WebPreferences 20 Feb 2005 - 11:38 - r1.7 FabioVitali
TWiki.RDFTM Web Preferences The following settings are web preferences of the TWiki.RDFTM web. These preferences overwrite the site-level preferences in TWIKIWEB ...  
WebRss 30 Jan 2003 - 09:15 - NEW PeterThoeny
TWiki's RDFTM web SCRIPTURL /view SCRIPTSUFFIX /RDFTM The RDFTM web of TWiki. TWiki is a Web-Based Collaboration Platform for the Corporate World. INCLUDE{" TWIKIWEB ...  
WebSearch 08 Aug 2001 - 07:26 - NEW PeterThoeny
INCLUDE{" TWIKIWEB .WebSearch"}  
WebSearchAdvanced 18 Jan 2004 - 11:51 - NEW PeterThoeny
INCLUDE{" TWIKIWEB .WebSearchAdvanced"}  
WebStatistics 11 Sep 2012 - 20:05 - r1.45 Main.guest
Jan 2005 2079 52 0 386 265 WebHome 200 117 WebRss 70 70 SurveyOfExistingProposals 55 53 WebPreferences 52 49 ConCall20041203 49 WebChanges 36 Main.StevePepper 13 ...  
WebTopicList 24 Nov 2001 - 12:40 - NEW PeterThoeny
TOPICLIST{" $name "} See also the verbose WebIndex.  

Number of topics: 65

Revision: r1.1 - 08 Aug 2001 - 07:23 - PeterThoeny
RDFTM > WebIndex
Copyright © 1999-2017 by the contributing authors. All material on this collaboration platform is the property of the contributing authors.
Ideas, requests, problems regarding Fabio's Wiki? Send feedback